I’m here to write you my first edition of Awkward + Awesome. It’s apparently a thing some bloggers do, and I find it quite entertaining. So it’s where I’ll write about my busy life, in all of its glorious randomness.
Awesome happenings in my life this week:
1. A friend of mine finished the rest of the hard wood flooring that Josh didn’t have the correct tools to do!
2. I started summer B classes, and both of my teachers are pretty cool.
3. I ordered like 7 new bathing suits from Victoria’s Secret Annual Sale. Yes, 7.
4. I made chicken tacos in my crockpot. THE bomb.com
5. UHM. Gay Marriage. in all 50 states. HOLLA!
1. I didn’t know this friend prior to me asking him to finish my floors.
2. There is a family of raccoons that goes camping in my backyard every night. They’re party animals. rude.
3. I brought both of my kids to Zoey’s check up this week, and she had to pee in a cup. Well, if you can imagine how long it took for all three of us to get it together in one bathroom, or the level of sorcery that it takes to get a 2 year old to pee in a cup, (in spite of all of your recent training to NOT pee on things like cups.) Then of course Jace had to pee, and it wasn’t fair that he just had to pee in the regular potty and not a cup, and then well I might as well pee too since we’d already been in there for 20 minutes. Well, they apparently got tired of waiting for us, so then I got to walk around with a cup full of pee. Cool.
4. That was probably too much information, sorry. Now this is awkward too.
5. I dropped my daughter’s underwear in the yucky puddle at the splash park. I looked like mom of the year rinsing her undies out in the little fountains.
6. Explaining to your husband that you just HAD to buy the bathing suits. Clearance is my favorite word.